Craft Your Summer: Crafting Dry Aged Meats Dinner
9800 E Talking Stick Way
Thursday June 15, 2023
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Orange Sky at Talking Stick Resort hosts a culinary series designed to create an immersion of all 5 senses for you to enjoy.
Come laugh, eat, learn, and join us for a cocktail and hands-on participation.
As the summer heats up, so will your appetite.
We will provide your experience in an air-conditioned environment on four different evenings with four different dinners.
Upon arrival guests will be greeted in the O Lounge with a welcome cocktail.
Station will be set up with ingredients prepped to make your own meatballs.
Chef to discuss dry aging while carving the bark from a ribeye and how it affects the meat; as well as ingredients, spices & flavor profiles.
Once done, guests will be escorted into Chef’s Room for dinner paired with a featured wine.
Dry Aged Beef Meatballs
*Done in Lounge, hands on. Guests will mix and form their own aged beef meatballs. Kitchen to cook and serve in Chefs Room.
A selection of meatballs will be served showing the different aging of the beef.
*2 different aged meats plated side by side to taste the difference in a 20-day dry age v 45-day dry age with sauces and sides.
NA: Sparkling Pomegranate mocktail
What to Expect
- 2 hours of hands-on learning with culinary storytellers.
- Welcome cocktail and craft cocktail instruction by our experts.
Alcohol free options are available as well.
- Commemorative photo of your experience to share with friends.
- Meet new friends and share the experience with others.
What to Wear
- Closed toe comfortable shoes as you may be standing for a little bit of time.
- Short sleeve top or sleeves that can be rolled up.
- If you have long hair beyond shoulder length, we recommend tying the hair up.
- Because we will be serving alcoholic cocktails, identification will be required.
How to Book
Contact Megan Ferreira for reservations at:
480.270.6254 or firstname.lastname@example.org