Salt River Sculpture Trail
“I don’t like to call myself and artist. It sounds boastful; it’s just what I do,” said Jeffrey Fulwilder, an enrolled member of the Salt River Indian Community. “I thought drawing was natural for everyone.”
Follow the Salt River Sculpture Trail and feel the strength and power of the ancient Pima and Maricopa culture through Fulwilder’s artwork. Enjoy 10, large scale, steel works by Fulwilder, located throughout the Salt River Community.
- Two Waters Campus (10,005 E Osborn)
Building A- Pima Baskets
Building B- Waiting for the Fruit to Ripen
- Pavilions Shopping Center (9120 E Talking Stick Way, at Roadhouse Cinemas)
- Pima Center (Loop 101 and Via de Ventura, drive along Pima Center Parkway to see all sculptures)
- Rancho Solano School (9180 E Via de Ventura)
The Horse Called Creation
- Salt River Fields (7555 N Pima Rd)
- Talking Stick Resort (9800 E Talking Stick Way)
Now accepting reservations for
Salt River Sculpture Art Tour with Jeffrey Fulwilder
Hop on the Talking Stick Trolley at Courtyard Marriott, sample Native American inspired food and immerse yourself in Salt River art.
Thursday, February 21 at 10:30am
Tickets are $25
Proceeds will benefit future installations.
Call 480-362-2700 to book a seat today!
Stay tuned for more upcoming dates.